Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

1st picture taken at 184 lbs.  2nd picture taken at 160 lbs.
22 lbs. less!

Another whirlwind two weeks and I amazingly met my 2nd mini goal--to be 160 by Halloween!!!!  I'm barely there, 160.8 lbs. this afternoon but close enough for me, especially given that I've been batting the same 2-3 lbs. up and down for the past week or so.  It's been a great weight loss month.

On the subject of the rollercoaster things are going okay.  I've taken myself out of the situation for the most part and that helps immensely.  I am trying my best to think positively (no matter how much I want to think otherwise and no matter how much it hurts me that he does some of what he does) and to co-parent with him the best that I can while also not compromising myself. 

The good news is that I've had something else to poor all my focus into lately.  For my birthday in January, I'm taking the kids to Walt Disney World.  We're all very excited and I've spent the past couple weeks focusing on where we're going to stay, what we're going to eat, what we're going to do...  It has really helped keep my mind positive even when things aren't going the way I want them to.  I can't wait until January and on the weight front, my next goal is to be 145 lbs. or less by the time we leave (that's what I weighed when I got pregnant with Snickerdoodle).  

No comments: