Monday, December 1, 2008

Where Have You Been?

Okay, that should be--where have I been?  

It's been a crazy month with a lot of ups and downs, but I'm optimistic that things are going to start stabilizing soon.  Only time will tell.

On the weight loss front, I'm at a stand still.  Mostly that's because I've fallen off the wagon.  I've been horrible about watching what I eat (thankfully I haven't gone full throttle like I've done in the past where I eat everything and anything in sight after failing at the diet) and haven't been doing great at the exercise either.  Thankfully I haven't gained any of the weight back, and I'm definitely keeping an eye on the weight to make sure that doesn't happen.  The past couple of days I've had a bit of depression, but I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better and I can get back on track with the eating AND exercising (I did walk 6 miles yesterday).

So to recap as of December 1 I weigh 160 lbs.  No pictures this month either because obviously nothing changed.

No comments: